Any high DTI heloc lender for primary residence? Property in CA.

Any high DTI heloc lender for primary residence? Property in CA.

Investor · Fullerton, CA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 1 vote

I have been turned down by BofA, citing high DTI (90%?). One of the reasons is I claimed losses on my 2 rentals. Any other ideas I can pull money out from my primary?

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Harjeet BhattiPro Member
    Lender · Glenview IL- CDLP NMLS#230554 · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 747 votes
    8y

    @Jeff Low That won't be huge difference in calculating rental income whether its cash out or HELOC unless lender has use some overlays in your loan scenario. One time repair charges can get an exception with paper-trail.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.