Alabama/Georgia investing in multifamilies

Alabama/Georgia investing in multifamilies

Sergio DorvalPro Member
Investor · Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 5 votes

Good afternoon, 

I am an investor who is curious about investing opportunities in Alabama and Georgia. I am flying to the area at the end of May and will be there for 5 days. Does anyone know a highly recomendable broker/realtor who happens to be an investor? I am looking to purchase rental properties for my ‘buy and hold’ portfolio. Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Best, 

Sergio

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Lancaster, CA · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 38 votes
8y

In Georgia seek out Juan Pablo. He's an investor/broker. He's got a website called 100percentfinanced.com. He may be able to assist you in Georgia.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lancaster, CA · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 38 votes
    8y

    In Georgia seek out Juan Pablo. He's an investor/broker. He's got a website called 100percentfinanced.com. He may be able to assist you in Georgia.

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    You mentioned multi-families... what size MFRs? Residential 2-4s or commercial 5+?

  • Sergio DorvalPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    @Ivory Hayes - Thank you, Ivory. 

    @Ali Boone - i am looking for both, but leaning more towards a commercial 10-18 units, if it’s possible to find them there. Thank you, Ali

  • Sergio DorvalPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    @Ivory Hayes and @Ali Boone

    Are there any cities/towns that you’d suggest I visit? 

  • Investor · Lancaster, CA · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 38 votes
    8y

    I'm not too familiar with those areas. I invest in different cities and states but I know that's where Juan Pablo resides and thought that getting in touch with him might help. Just trying to add value wherever I can...

    Happy Investing...

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Sergio Dorval:

    @Ivory Hayes - Thank you, Ivory. 

    @Ali Boone - i am looking for both, but leaning more towards a commercial 10-18 units, if it’s possible to find them there. Thank you, Ali

    One of my long-time friends is a big commercial agent in Atlanta. If you want his info, shoot me an email and I can connect you.

  • Sergio DorvalPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    @Ivory Hayes - Thank you, Ivory. 

    @Ali Boone - Thank you, Ali. I sent you an email this morning. 

    Best, 

    Sergio.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.