Hard Money Lenders In Atlanta, GA

Hard Money Lenders In Atlanta, GA

Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hey Guys, 

I have finally decided on my next real state move and I've decided to flip a property in Atlanta, GA ! My partner and I are starting the research and getting our team and strategy together. I wanted to get some advice on hard money lenders. Not sure if I can ask but who are some good ones in Atlanta ? Which ones have people had good experiences with ? Which ones offer the best terms ? Any information in the area will be greatly appreciated. 

Channing 

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • RE Investor · Newnan, GA · Member since 2015 · 309 posts · 132 votes
    7y
    @Channing Chanel @Stan Sugarman is the best bet in Atlanta.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.