Fay Mortgage Services .... anyone used them for LLC Purchaes?

Fay Mortgage Services .... anyone used them for LLC Purchaes?

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I received an email from Realty Bid which I bid though some times about Fay Services. I copied and pasted part of the add below. I just thought a 30 year fixed with 15% down, no income or Employment ver. was wild. They are looking at the lease and making sure 90% of that amount will cover your P&I plus escrow at 1to1. 

Anyone had any experience with them? It sounded almost to good

• Rates as low as 5.75%
• LTVs up to 85% for Purchase and Rate and Term Refinances
• Loan Amounts up to $2,000,000
• 30-Year Fixed, Fully Amortizing/5 Year ARM/Interest Only Options
• Debt Service Coverage Ratio of only 1.0
• No Income/Employment Verification or DTI Requirements

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Joseph Harwell:

    I received an email from Realty Bid which I bid though some times about Fay Services. I copied and pasted part of the add below. I just thought a 30 year fixed with 15% down, no income or Employment ver. was wild. They are looking at the lease and making sure 90% of that amount will cover your P&I plus escrow at 1to1. 

    Anyone had any experience with them? It sounded almost to good

    • Rates as low as 5.75%
    • LTVs up to 85% for Purchase and Rate and Term Refinances
    • Loan Amounts up to $2,000,000
    • 30-Year Fixed, Fully Amortizing/5 Year ARM/Interest Only Options
    • Debt Service Coverage Ratio of only 1.0
    • No Income/Employment Verification or DTI Requirements

     If it looks too good to be true, it is. Just mail me the check if you want to throw money away on a lock n' drop or buy n' bail scheme. :P

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Not sure that its to good to be true do to the following...… these items are not listed in the ad lol.

    You must to have six months reserves for each rental property currently owned. 

    There is a prepayment penalty on the 30 year fixed. (I think they said for the first 3 years)

    You have to escrow

    They charging over 1% origination 

    You have to have excellent credit

    Cash outs where limited around 70% 

    All and all still look good but I have still never heard of not needing tax returns. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.