Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 1 vote
I'm have an amazing opportunity to acquire 12 SFR homes for 280,000. Right now in their condition, altogether they're worth about 480,000. But if rehabbed, about 620,000. I have no plans to do renovations anytime soon because they're all tenant occupied in okay living condition. Gross rent at 10,200. I've never had a loan before (I'm 21) and I work a W-2 making about 45k a year (my girlfriend soon to be fiancé has the same job as me so I have access to about 90k a year). So my debt to income ratio is swell. I have great credit and my father also put his occupied rental in my name for collateral.
I need to know the best portfolio lenders in and/or around the Cincinnati, OH area. And I also need to know if that’s the best way to acquire these properties. Should I maybe try a local bank? I’ve heard mixed opinions about Lima One Capital. They have an office downtown. Thinking about calling them business hours.
Sorry for so much info this is my first post thought I’d give some background.
Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 483 posts · 956 votes
7y
I don't have any recommendations on specific banks in your area. But your best bet is a small local bank or credit union that does portfolio loans. Do you have the 25% down payment and 6 months reserves? If not you might try owner financing.
Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 6 votes
7y
Im in Dayton and went with Union Savings Bank, they had the best rate but its 25% down and they do portfolio lending. Im struggling to find a good deal but I have cash. Its crazy in Dayton, every deal is a bidding war in multi. Your credit though might not be up to snuff if its in the 500's though. Keep in touch though if you can find deals Ive got dough.
Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 1 vote
7y
@Steven Morris my credit is excellent paid my car outright and still live with my father. No other loan but my credit card. We may need to partner in order to get this deal done. I have no problem getting half rather than 0. Unfortunately I’m working 12 hours a day so I’ll give you a call Friday to go over the properties