Cashout Refinancing a rental property (Pittsburgh, PA)

Cashout Refinancing a rental property (Pittsburgh, PA)

Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes

I have a single family property in Pittsburgh, PA I have owned it over a year free and clear. I have it currently for rent and once I get a tenant I want to cash out refinance to buy another rental, is it easier to cash out refinance a rental, I used my own cash my last 2 deals and I have a 520 credit score 

0Reply
20 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Harjeet BhattiPro Member
    Lender · Glenview IL- CDLP NMLS#230554 · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 747 votes
    7y
    @ Anthony Stotts You should work on your credit first so you have better interest rate.
  • Lender · Hackensack, NJ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 372 votes
    7y

    u maybe able to get Max 50% LTV with that credit score (depending what's on your report)

    The value of the property also can't be too small in order to make it work 

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thank you

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    So it is possible just at a high rate
    Originally posted by @Harjeet Bhatti:

    @ Anthony Stotts You should work on your credit first so you have better interest rate.

  • Jeremy TaggartBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 850 posts · 646 votes
    7y

    @Anthony S. Banks definitely prefer to see it rented over being vacant but yeah you should probably get your credit up before trying to refi I'd focus on that first.

    DHRE- The Jeremy Taggart Team590 Reviews
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.