Rental Property Investor · Elmira, NY · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
Need Private lending. Small 25k Loan to close on a private deal with equity. I got the deal through hard work and creative structuring. After days of bartering and deal re-structuring I offered cash and he bit for the lower price. I plan to Refi- or HELOC to pay the lender off with a quick good ROI %. The money would only be locked up till we can get the refi or HELOC to kick in. Owner is out of town owner who recently moved the property is currently rented and generating income. This is a no brainer deal for anyone looking to do a quick EASY flip on a bit of their money.
Rental Property Investor · Elmira, NY · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
7y
This will be my first of many to try with a Bigger Pockets lender, hoping to start building a good relationship with someone starting out with a small deal.