I would like to do a cash out refi on a property t

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Kenneth Guy I forgot to mention that it's on under my LLC how would I be able to refinance this property

  • Lender · Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 417 posts · 150 votes
    7y

    @Kenneth Guy I'll send you PM.

  • George DespotopoulosBusiness Member
    Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 936 posts · 287 votes
    7y

    @Kenneth Guy

    Can you give us some more info. When did you buy the property & what was the cost? What's its current value and is it rented? 

    MoFin Lending4.9152 Reviews
  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    @Kenneth Guy the right step here is to get prequalified with a lender.  It sounds like you first need to find a lender (you might have one based on the above message) but you can always post in the Connecticut forum to see who some local CT people use.  You should get some good comments on that state forums here on Bigger Pockets.  Hope this helps!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.