Funding for buy and hold investment property

Funding for buy and hold investment property

Real Estate Coach · Robbinsville, NJ · Member since 2017 · 185 posts · 99 votes

Hi, I have a track record of 15 investment properties that I own and manage. I am looking to continue to acquire more. These are individual condos in central jersey up to 150K. I have a portfolio lender that does 80% LTV and I typically put down the 20% of 30-40K with closing costs. The investment properties cash flow 300-400 a month. Are their private investment companies that would cover the 20% down? What would the terms be? I am trying to get to 0 funds out of my own pocket.

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Paul Camuto:

    Hi, I have a track record of 15 investment properties that I own and manage. I am looking to continue to acquire more. These are individual condos in central jersey up to 150K. I have a portfolio lender that does 80% LTV and I typically put down the 20% of 30-40K with closing costs. The investment properties cash flow 300-400 a month. Are their private investment companies that would cover the 20% down? What would the terms be? I am trying to get to 0 funds out of my own pocket.

    A "private" lender is by definition your cousin, your coworker, your buddy, your rich uncle. If you had one that would go for it, you'd be the one to know, not us.

    Best bet, I think, will be cash out refinances, round robin style. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.