Ever worked with Peter Sturnialo with NGS Business Opportunities?

Ever worked with Peter Sturnialo with NGS Business Opportunities?

Don SpaffordPro Member
Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 912 posts · 629 votes

While searching for properties, I found a guy on Craigslist in FL looking for private investors. His name is Peter Sturnialo and his business name is NGS Business Opportunities LLC. I sent a message and then spoke with the guy. I got a good vibe, seems legit. He lives in NY but does a lot of flips in FL and has a second house there as well I believe. He has been doing flips for 30 years and claims to pay a great ROI and get equity in the flip as well. I did as much background research on his name and business and didn't find anything negative. He's in his upper 60's and does not have a BP profile, not on Linked In so not much to check on. He at least does have a NY accent which is good.

I figure somebody here has had to have done business with him that can at least verify the returns he is providing. If not, I guess I'll be the first to tell everyone about either how great it goes or how much I lost.

Thanks

1Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Grand Prairie, TX · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 29 votes
5y

Look up Mr. Sturnialo on Pacer to get a listing of at least some of his legal troubles.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Hello! I’ve recently encountered the same and am in the process of investing. Can you tell me more about your experience? 

  • Don SpaffordPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 912 posts · 629 votes
    6y

    @Account Closed I did invest with him back in Oct or Nov of 2019. I started out with a smaller deal to reduce the overall risk just in case since I still wasn't 100% trusting. So far it's been fine. I've been getting a monthly check since Nov. The last couple months have been choppy due to NYC closing down, that is where he is based. Since they can't leave or operate they have been holding the payments. I complained a bit too much probably and still got mine in March and April. Once this is past us I expect it to return to business as usual. Once I see this one to the end and everything works out as expected I hope to do more with him. This first one is the test for me. If you do end up working with him please tell him that you chatted with me, he will be glad to hear it. If not for Coronavirus slowing things down I would have nothing bad to say. He has been great to work with and so far have done what they said they would. Our contract doesn't end for another year, at which point I can say for sure if it was everything they promised or not. If it is, I plan to invest a lot more.

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Thank you for the quick reply! You e definitely put my mind to ease. I’m looking at a similar strategy as you, starting with a small investment first — but I’m eyeing a larger investment in the future for sure. 

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Another quick question if you have time — I can’t find any other properties registered as owned by NGS Business Opportunities on any of the county websites I’ve searched. I’m ready to invest and send money today, just trying to complete my final due diligence. Would you be willing to share your property address with me? Perhaps private email if you don’t want it on this open thread — my email is Danielle . Crodian @ Yahoo.com — (no spaces between anything or even a call (eight one three) 252-0710. Thank you again!

  • Don SpaffordPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 912 posts · 629 votes
    6y

    @Account Closed I will send you some info. Of course you can also ask Peter about it. They may have a separate system or entity that is used for holding properties vs the business itself for legal protection.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Grand Prairie, TX · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 29 votes
    5y

    Look up Mr. Sturnialo on Pacer to get a listing of at least some of his legal troubles.

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Don Spafford:

    @Account Closed I did invest with him back in Oct or Nov of 2019. I started out with a smaller deal to reduce the overall risk just in case since I still wasn't 100% trusting. So far it's been fine. I've been getting a monthly check since Nov. The last couple months have been choppy due to NYC closing down, that is where he is based. Since they can't leave or operate they have been holding the payments. I complained a bit too much probably and still got mine in March and April. Once this is past us I expect it to return to business as usual. Once I see this one to the end and everything works out as expected I hope to do more with him. This first one is the test for me. If you do end up working with him please tell him that you chatted with me, he will be glad to hear it. If not for Coronavirus slowing things down I would have nothing bad to say. He has been great to work with and so far have done what they said they would. Our contract doesn't end for another year, at which point I can say for sure if it was everything they promised or not. If it is, I plan to invest a lot more.

    How did this work out for you? He paid me for two months and then disappeared off the face of the earth. He hasn’t paid me in 6 months and ran away with 18k.
  • Don SpaffordPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 912 posts · 629 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Grant Amato:
    Quote from @Don Spafford:

    @Account Closed I did invest with him back in Oct or Nov of 2019. I started out with a smaller deal to reduce the overall risk just in case since I still wasn't 100% trusting. So far it's been fine. I've been getting a monthly check since Nov. The last couple months have been choppy due to NYC closing down, that is where he is based. Since they can't leave or operate they have been holding the payments. I complained a bit too much probably and still got mine in March and April. Once this is past us I expect it to return to business as usual. Once I see this one to the end and everything works out as expected I hope to do more with him. This first one is the test for me. If you do end up working with him please tell him that you chatted with me, he will be glad to hear it. If not for Coronavirus slowing things down I would have nothing bad to say. He has been great to work with and so far have done what they said they would. Our contract doesn't end for another year, at which point I can say for sure if it was everything they promised or not. If it is, I plan to invest a lot more.

    How did this work out for you? He paid me for two months and then disappeared off the face of the earth. He hasn’t paid me in 6 months and ran away with 18k.
    It went decently well as far as receiving monthly payments, never got the return of capital or equity as promised. He was paying the monthly payments up until the beginning of this year, then he stopped and the number I had for him is now disconnected and of course does not respond to emails. I know there are several lawsuits against him from many people. I estimate from the monthly payments that I probably at least was paid back the amount I gave him, but really no gain for me in that sense, almost like an interest free loan for 5 years.
  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Don Spafford:
    Quote from @Grant Amato:
    Quote from @Don Spafford:

    @Account Closed I did invest with him back in Oct or Nov of 2019. I started out with a smaller deal to reduce the overall risk just in case since I still wasn't 100% trusting. So far it's been fine. I've been getting a monthly check since Nov. The last couple months have been choppy due to NYC closing down, that is where he is based. Since they can't leave or operate they have been holding the payments. I complained a bit too much probably and still got mine in March and April. Once this is past us I expect it to return to business as usual. Once I see this one to the end and everything works out as expected I hope to do more with him. This first one is the test for me. If you do end up working with him please tell him that you chatted with me, he will be glad to hear it. If not for Coronavirus slowing things down I would have nothing bad to say. He has been great to work with and so far have done what they said they would. Our contract doesn't end for another year, at which point I can say for sure if it was everything they promised or not. If it is, I plan to invest a lot more.

    How did this work out for you? He paid me for two months and then disappeared off the face of the earth. He hasn’t paid me in 6 months and ran away with 18k.
    It went decently well as far as receiving monthly payments, never got the return of capital or equity as promised. He was paying the monthly payments up until the beginning of this year, then he stopped and the number I had for him is now disconnected and of course does not respond to emails. I know there are several lawsuits against him from many people. I estimate from the monthly payments that I probably at least was paid back the amount I gave him, but really no gain for me in that sense, almost like an interest free loan for 5 years.

    Wow, at least you got your money back. I was promised 20% equity for 20k. Received 1k payments for two months and then he dropped off everything — phone number, email, etc

  • Don SpaffordPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 912 posts · 629 votes
    2y

    Yeah, he is not a good person. Hopefully this post will still be found by people if they ever search for him again to help prevent more people from getting swindled.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.