Just moved out of state and looking for 5% loan

Just moved out of state and looking for 5% loan

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I just moved out of state, WA, for a better job so I can pay down some debt. I'm planning to return back to IL. I just saw an apartment that I'd be interested to buy, however I'm wondering if I still can access a loan with 5% down?

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    6y

    @Calin Segarceanu do you mean a condo?  Or are you asking how to buy an apartment complex?

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Andrew Postell, a condo. 

  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    6y

    If owner occupied, yes.  If not, no.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.