Getting cash from the house with low cash reserves

Getting cash from the house with low cash reserves

Real Estate Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hi,

I'm trying to extract cash from the house in Cleveland, OH (valued at $330k, if I can get at 75% that would be great). The house is currently used as AirBnB and has no financing on it. However I was denied by conventional mortgage, since I could not show enough cash reserves. What are my options ? I'm self employed, not much income last year per taxes and no cash reserves. 

Thanks,

Anton

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jaron WallingPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    So the they denied the cash-out refinance? If the property is free and clear I'd continue to shop other banks. All they care about is the appraised value, your credit score, and income history. Maybe you can try for a 65-70% ReFi instead. That's added protection for the bank. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.