Mortgage Broker / Portfolio Lender in New Jersey

Mortgage Broker / Portfolio Lender in New Jersey

Real Estate Investor/Agent · Brick, NJ · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 9 votes

Due to the rates being so low, it looks like it's a great time to do some refinance/modifications to existing loans/mortgages. 

In the last years, I worked with multiple banks and credit unions. However, due to the fact that some of my properties are condominiums, it has been a challenge, due to some of them not qualifying for a conventional loan. 

I'm looking for a financing specialist that will be able to look at the whole picture and recommend a way to refinance. It could even be a mortgage broker.

Could you please recommend someone good in New Jersey? I'm in Ocean county of New Jersey investing in Toms River and Brick area. 

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    James Anzano with Glendenning was excellent, handles investment mortgages.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.