How to pick a HM lender on BP

How to pick a HM lender on BP

New to Real Estate · San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 4 votes

Hello BP Family,

I’m about to need a HM lender for my project and I see all the registered companies on here, but almost none of them have any reviews. Is this normal for picking one from BP? I’m based in San Diego, Ca. Thanks!

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
6y

Referrals. BP doesn't vet them so it's just a list of names. Get referrals from people here or people in your network

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 308 posts · 173 votes
    6y

    @Account Closed I have a handful of great HM Contacts. Feel free to DM ~

  • Lender · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 38 votes
    6y

    @Robert Myjak just like any part of real estate. Get references (3) and follow up on those references. Most Hard Money lenders leave a trail behind each and every transaction. It’s not hard to find some that leave behind happy and returning customers. Let me know if you need some good references in the San Diego or Virginia Beach area.

    HomePortCapital

  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    6y

    Referrals. BP doesn't vet them so it's just a list of names. Get referrals from people here or people in your network

  • Real Estate Broker · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 355 posts · 195 votes
    6y

    I DM'd you my partner! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.