New Construction Hard Money Lenders/ Investors

New Construction Hard Money Lenders/ Investors

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

I’m a Builder/ Contractor I’ve done a few flips. I have 27 Lots in jacksonville, FL. I plan on building single family homes on each lot. My first projects are a single lot and 11 lots together. These lots I’m already into the permitting process and should be ready to build within the next few months. I’m looking for New Construction lenders.

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Naples, FL · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @TRAVIS MOSS I might be able to help. I work for Bridgeview Mortgage Corp and we have some programs that might help you out. Feel free to contact me

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.