Best Business Line Of Credit Options!

Best Business Line Of Credit Options!

Matthew DrouinPro Member
Developer · Rochester, NY · Member since 2016 · 406 posts · 339 votes

Hi BP Family!

I was wondering what were the best options for business lines of credit.  I would like to establish one so that I can use the line of credit to fund rehab projects on our properties and then pay them off with refinance proceeds after we complete our business plan on a deal.

I swore I would never fund my business with credit cards again, because of the very high interest rates, etc.  So I got to researching some options for business lines.  Ideally I would be looking for a line with a $100k-$500k limit.

Here are some of my details.

I have been in real estate investing for 15 years.  I have multiple LLCs that have been formed many of those years.  My annual revenue is about $1,000,000.  I have near perfect personal credit.

Anyone with experience here?

0Reply
16 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.