financing investment prop in IN for less than 100K

financing investment prop in IN for less than 100K

Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to finance an investment property (duplex) with a sales price of less than 100k  in Indiana.  ARe there normal ways to do this or do I need to do a personal loan of some sort?


Thanks!

1Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Dorsey, IL · Member since 2020 · 30 posts · 29 votes
    5y

    I don't know the Indiana market, but if it's like other places I've invested, you won't run into financing difficulty until you get below 50k. 

  • Gloria N GearBusiness Member
    Realtor · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 339 votes
    5y

    I have a few lenders that will loan down to $40K -- one of them in Cross Country Mortgage -- they are nationwide.

  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 37 votes
    5y

    I was just introduced to a lender at Sierra Pacific (also nationwide) as we're looking to BRRRR in the Anderson area and he said it's not a problem, but there are more fees the lower the mortgage. What area of IN is this duplex?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.