Bridge Loans for Down Payments Multi Family Income Property.

Bridge Loans for Down Payments Multi Family Income Property.

Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 2 votes

I have been tracking down Owner Cary deals here in the Anchorage area. I have run into a problem...  I have Ran out of down payment funds. I am having a hard time finding lenders that will take a second position and fund me the DP, Does anyone have any thoughts? 

0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hi, Mike, 

    Check out www.Nophin.com -- If you have rental properties they allow you to factor your future rental income so you can use it for down payments among other things. 

    I hope this helps! 

  • Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Have you used this? It seem pretty interesting.

    Thank you! 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hi, Mike, 

    Sorry for the delay... 


    Yes, I have a really interesting concept. 

    Happy to connect you to the team. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.