Skip to content
Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice

User Stats

Votes

Raising Capital for Business Purchase w/ Great Real Estate

Shannon Gauthier
Posted Sep 27 2021, 05:37

Hello, everyone! I have NEVER tried to raise capital because I have never needed to, but there is an opportunity that I feel compelled to jump on and I NEED to learn how to raise the capital and connect with people who would like to back me. There is a well-established business in my area and the owner is retiring. His family isn't interested in the business, and if he can't find a buyer he will close the doors. The business cashflows $95k a year and is fully staffed with trained, certified, and loyal employees who want to keep their jobs. The business sits on property worth over $400k. Asking price is only $475k. I have no need for any kind of big paycheck, so I am happy to pay off the full amount with the cashflow, but the owner is not interested in financing it. He wants out completely. I want the real estate and I want the staff to keep their jobs. It is my understanding that I am the only interested party at tye moment. The business will pay for itself in just a few years, the community will keep a decades old family business, and the staff will keep their jobs if we can figure out how to make this deal. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

Loading replies...