80% LTV cash out refinance on SFR rental in DFW

80% LTV cash out refinance on SFR rental in DFW

Investor · Dallas-Fort Worth · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 1 vote

I have a SFR in DFW area that I'm rehabbing right now. Bought the property cash and planning on renting it as soon as the rehab is done. Plan is to do a cash out refinance up to 80% LTV, but I'm wondering who's doing those long term loans in DFW?

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Fredericksburg, TX · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 6 votes
4y

Check out First financial bank. About a year ago I did a 75% LTV cash out refi and they were wonderful to work with.

Sarah Beall was my contact if you want to reach out. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fredericksburg, TX · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    Check out First financial bank. About a year ago I did a 75% LTV cash out refi and they were wonderful to work with.

    Sarah Beall was my contact if you want to reach out. 

  • Lender · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2021 · 63 posts · 43 votes
    4y

    Go conventional if you can for the best rate/terms. If you need to use a HML for one reason or another, Civic Financial is offering 5Y, 7Y, and 10Y ARM programs up to 80% LTV on a cash-out.

  • Tyler HodgsonBusiness Member
    Investor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 192 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Mohamed Abuelgasim:

    I have a SFR in DFW area that I'm rehabbing right now. Bought the property cash and planning on renting it as soon as the rehab is done. Plan is to do a cash out refinance up to 80% LTV, but I'm wondering who's doing those long term loans in DFW?

    Conventional cash-out refi on a non-owner occupied will be capped at 75% LTV. Some private lenders (like Civic mentioned above) may have portfolio products up to 80% LTV, but those terms are far less favorable than conventional loans.

  • Investor · Dallas-Fort Worth · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Adam Venci

    Will reach out to her for sure. Thank you!

  • Investor · Dallas-Fort Worth · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Aaron Byrne

    Thank you for the insight! Definitely will do what makes sense in the long run.

  • Investor · Dallas-Fort Worth · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Tyler Hodgson

    Appreciate your response! I would check them out, but probably will stick to conventional loans if there rates/terms are very expensive.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.