Creative finance, seller finance, mortgage.

Creative finance, seller finance, mortgage.

Real Estate Agent · New York, NY · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote

A friend asked me if a person who has a morgage of 650k can buy a house worth 1M using seller financing with the owner of the property? So he would pay 650k using the mortgage and left 250k to finance it with the owner?

I don’t know the exact answer to that but here I can find it. Thanks.

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · New York, NY · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Angel Gabriel Ramirez 1M - 650k = 350k

  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    4y

    @Angel Gabriel Ramirez I mean, sure....if everybody was cool with it.  I guess anything is possible, but in theory this is possible.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.