Looking for loan/mortgage for cannabis business

Looking for loan/mortgage for cannabis business

CA · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 4 votes

What is the best way to get a loan/mortgage for a growing cannabis business in CA? This business is located in the LA area and already have multiple grow operations with net positive income. Looking to buy a new space currently priced at $5 mil. Any tips would be appreciated!

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Winlock, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    There are many lenders that will fund real estate for the cannabis industry. You need to ask yourself if you are looking for just a real estate loan, or a real estate and rehab or operations loan, or a equity partner with many resources available to them? Depending on those answers, will dictate what lenders and programs may be available to you. Once I have more info. I can better direct you from there. 

    I hope this helps?

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    There is definitely a new lane for cannabis lending......i actually met a guy recently. I dont think they were lending up to 5M....but let me look......if they do lend up to that i will inbox you their info

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.