Buy Real Estate without selling your Crypto

Buy Real Estate without selling your Crypto

Real Estate Broker · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 4 votes

Hi guys

I am looking for insights in this community about what would be for you guys the best approach as crypto investors to use your holdings as collateral to buy assets in real life like real estate, car loans, buy a business etc, investments in general and most important without having to sell your holdings in crypto that will likely go up in value in the future. I have seen platforms that will give you loans while staking but still for a regular car loan or big purchases like a house you would need a good credit, job history or regular income to qualify for a loan . I would like to know your opinion and ideas about this topic.

0Reply
4 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    4y

    Sell and take the tax loss off your regular income? 

    <edit> 

    Ps. I’m sorry. I see you posted this 30 days ago but it was on page 1 of my “newest posts” for some reason. Hopefully you sold back then and avoided the 50% loss. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.