Ohio Local Lender recommendations

Ohio Local Lender recommendations

Real Estate Consultant · New York, NY · Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 40 votes

Hello everyone!

I'm currently doing research for local lenders in the Akron, Ohio area. Does anyone have any recommendations? This would be for an investment property. Thank you for your help!

-Ana 

5Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Patrick DruryBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH & Cleveland OH · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
3y

@Ana R.
I can send over some recommendations. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 665 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ana R.:

    Hello everyone!

    I'm currently doing research for local lenders in the Akron, Ohio area. Does anyone have any recommendations? This would be for an investment property. Thank you for your help!

    -Ana 

    Ana, I serve this area quite often heavily for investors. Please send me a private message would love to help 
  • Patrick DruryBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH & Cleveland OH · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    @Ana R.
    I can send over some recommendations. 

  • Lender · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ana R.:

    Hello everyone!

    I'm currently doing research for local lenders in the Akron, Ohio area. Does anyone have any recommendations? This would be for an investment property. Thank you for your help!

    -Ana 

    Hey Ana, I hope all is well. My team and myself are more than willing to look into any properties you are looking to purchase. We are here to help our clients with their goals. Send me a direct message if you have any questions. 
  • Alex BekezaBusiness Member
    Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Ana R. I wouldn't limit yourself to lenders who are based near the subject property.  It really poses zero advantage in most cases. Vast majority of nationwide lenders and brokers do business in Ohio. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.