Any subject-to pros near Nashville?

Any subject-to pros near Nashville?

Realtor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 8 votes

Currently an agent/investor in Nashville.

I’m wanting to learn ways to implement Subject-to into my business. What’s the best lead type for me to go after?

On market- high equity, cancelled/expired?

Off market- high equity vacant etc.?

Curious peoples opinion who are successful using Subto?

0Reply
47 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    @Cody Gray

    Look up Brad Smotherman. He is the sub to king in the area. 

  • Realtor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    @Luka Milicevic I appreciate you, I’ll look him up!

  • Andreas MuellerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 377 posts · 181 votes
    1y

    Careful of the Gurus. 

    THE Investor Agent and Management: For Investors by Investors
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.