Best Subject To, Short Sales, & Private Lending Material

Best Subject To, Short Sales, & Private Lending Material

Real Estate Investor · MD · Member since 2008 · 103 posts · 2 votes

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would offer opinions as to the absolute best material on Subject To, Private Lending, & Short Sales. There are a lot of programs and materials and I would like to hear your opinions.

Thanks and God Bless,

Knowledge

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Odenvill, AL · Member since 2008 · 25 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    My favorite Subject to course is William Tingle with sub 2 deals. He also has a forum to answer your questions.

    Close 2nd is Jim Mitchell.

    Not sure about Private Lending or Short Sales.

  • Real Estate Investor · MD · Member since 2008 · 103 posts · 2 votes
    18y

    Thanks for your feedback. So I imagine that you felt ready to go out and complete sub 2 deals after using their materials?

  • Odenvill, AL · Member since 2008 · 25 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    William lays it out step by step manner. Like I said the biggest reason is the forum and you can ask questions about the course. Alot of people on the forum is his students and if he don't get to you someone that has his course will answer.

    Plus, you get all the forms are included.

    Hope this helps.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.