I need a LSR for my deal in Phoenix, AZ

I need a LSR for my deal in Phoenix, AZ

Wholesaler · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 38 posts · 4 votes

I like to make an offer on a deal in Phoenix and need a LSR. Purchase price is 122k, ARV is 312k, rehab 110k. I can not reach my regular lender and need urgently a LSR before the property is gone. If you are a lender, I would like to talk to you also, please write me a message. Thanks a million!

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    I know a few good ones, they don't work on weekends though so I wouldn't be any help until Monday. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2012 · 874 posts · 648 votes
    11y
    What is LSR?
  • Wholesaler · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 38 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Thank you, I got it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.