Looking for Investor-Friendly Lenders in Florida

Looking for Investor-Friendly Lenders in Florida

Personal Banker · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 0 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets Family, 

I'm looking for funding and would like to know if anyone knows of investor-friendly banks in Florida, as well as, investor friendly lenders. Portfolio lender would be best but I'll take whatever information I can get. 

Thanks in advance everyone!!!

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor / Account Executive · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    PM me your email address and I can provide you our rates and loan programs. We are a National Private Money Lender in Austin TX always looking to fund the next project bearing it meets our guide lines. 

  • Marketing Specialist · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Hi Norris, 

    I'm the Marketing Specialist for Commercial Capital Lending. We offer several different products such as Stated Income loans and Fix and Flip loans plus many more. 

    If you're still looking for funding possibilities please feel free to send me a connect message here on BP so we can discuss further. 

    I would be happy to have the opportunity to earn your business. 

    Sincerely, 

    Shaelyn C. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.