Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 3 votes
Good evening! My husband and I are working on building our real estate investment portfolio. Currently, we have two condo units. Earlier this year we sold a duplex and put the money in a 1031 exchange in order to maximize our ability to spend on our next property. We are currently looking at another multi-family situation closer to where we live (west of St. Louis) for our 1031 funds. Who do Bigger Pockets members in St Louis find good to work with for financing? In advance, thank you for your anticipated advice!
Investor · Edwardsville, IL · Member since 2015 · 432 posts · 481 votes
10y
@Charli Stevens I am not an attorney but you might have a problem using the 1031 funds if you didn't specify another property / properties that you wanted to invest the funds into. I would check with whoever setup your 1031 exchange for you. Better to find out now!