looking for real estate attorney recommendations - southern IN

looking for real estate attorney recommendations - southern IN

Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 0 votes

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for knowledgeable real estate attorneys in the southern Indiana area (mostly Evansville, and/or possibly Indy) who could do things like closings, and who would be comfortable working with creative financing options like owner financing, lease options, subject to, and sandwichs or wraps. Thank you!

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Evansville, IN · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    I use Ryan Schulz with Kahn Dees Donovan Kahn. He just did an owner finance deal for me.

  • Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.