Hard money lenders in DFW/TX? Looking for recommendations

Hard money lenders in DFW/TX? Looking for recommendations

Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 16 votes
Hello, I was hoping for some great BP recommendations for hard money lenders in the DFW, TX area. I would like to have a reliable lender relationship lined up as I am looking to quickly close a BRRRR and would like to ensure I have the financing portion of it ready to go. Anyone that might have local contacts that I could network with would be much appreciated. Thanks!
0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Jenison, MI · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 24 votes
9y

Try and go to avant.com

See if they have what you need

Good luck

Doug 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jenison, MI · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    Try and go to avant.com

    See if they have what you need

    Good luck

    Doug 

  • Marty JohnstonPro Member
    Lender · Wauwatosa, WI · Member since 2016 · 571 posts · 203 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Greg P.:

    Hello,

    I was hoping for some great BP recommendations for hard money lenders in the DFW, TX area. I would like to have a reliable lender relationship lined up as I am looking to quickly close a BRRRR and would like to ensure I have the financing portion of it ready to go.

    Anyone that might have local contacts that I could network with would be much appreciated. Thanks!

     Hi Greg, send me a PM, I'd love to hear more on webcast your goals are, but don't want to break any forum rules.

    Thanks, Greg!

    Marty

  • Lender · Euless, TX · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi Greg, send me a PM so I can send you some details to consider.

    Thank you sir!

    Kerry

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.