Hard Money outside Twin Cities

Hard Money outside Twin Cities

Investor · Big Lake, MN · Member since 2014 · 160 posts · 26 votes
Hey all of those in Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis...whatever other keywords I can throw in there. I am an investor that is outside the Twin Cities, between Maple Grove and St. Cloud. I'm looking for any semi-local hard money lender's that work in those areas. I'm familiar with a couple hard money lender's in the Twin Cities, but I am curious if anyone on the forms tonight know specifically of hard money lender's that work outside the Twin Cities. There's a property I'm interested in, but I would need some additional help beyond the private money I have available.
0Reply
30 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sean BlomquistPro Member
    Lender · Blaine, MN · Member since 2013 · 303 posts · 131 votes
    9y

    @Matthew Berry what part of area are you looking?

  • Investor · Big Lake, MN · Member since 2014 · 160 posts · 26 votes
    9y
    Hey Shawn. My two focus areas are Elk River and St. Cloud. Does Pine consider properties that far out or do you prefer to stick to the metro?
  • Lender · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 597 votes
    9y

    didn't see that Sean responded. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    I was going to say give Sean at Pine a call.

  • Lender · Mokena, IL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 261 votes
    9y

    Hello Mathew,

    Are you acquiring turn key properties or require rehab?

  • Investor · Big Lake, MN · Member since 2014 · 160 posts · 26 votes
    9y
    Prefer rehabs.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.