Just a big shout out to thank Brian Gibbons

Just a big shout out to thank Brian Gibbons

Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2011 · 8 posts · 3 votes

I am trying to do our first seller financing deals, and was completely confused about Dodd Frank compliant in the SF world. After doing some research at BP, I reached out to @Brian Gibbons and he graciously gave me a free 15 min phone calls to explain the important concepts in SF deals. I am thankful for his time and think that many others can benefit from talking to him as well for your creative financing questions. Thanks Brian!

1Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2008 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    @Michael Gao

    I am happy you found the coaching session valuable!

    Best of luck!

    Brian

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.