How do you learn how to execute creative financing strategies?

How do you learn how to execute creative financing strategies?

Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey Everyone - 

I'm ramping up my knowledge to prepare for my second multi-unit next year and want creative financing strategies to be a part of my tool set. However, I can't find sources that layout the details on how to execute them (i.e. paperwork, process, etc.). I'm a pretty heavy book person and often here "whole books are written on these things" yet I can't seem to find them. Where should I go to learn these things and/or how did you?

Also for specificity, I'm looking for information on any of the following strategies:

- Private loans (one lender -> one property, not necessarily using a pool but that would be great to know too)

- Partnerships 

- Seller financing

- Lease options

Thanks in advance,

Spencer

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 263 posts · 186 votes
    8y
    Hi Spencer, Congrats on your early success! Have you considered teaming up with an investor who has a track record of executing these strategies? I would also consider finding a solid real estate attorney that has significant experience executing these strategies. Both could add value to your business, reduce risk and give you an education. Best of luck!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.