Non Recourse Mortgage SOLO 401K Puerto Rico

Non Recourse Mortgage SOLO 401K Puerto Rico

Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 3 votes

Hello BP,

I want to purchase an investment property in Puerto Rico using my SOLO 401k. In the 50 states, I need to use a non-recourse lender, however, of my choices, these lenders do not offer financing in Puerto Rico. Can someone assist with location a lender who I can use?

Thank you,

Mark

0Reply
5 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    Mark,

    Your best bet would be to look for a private lender, I'm not aware of any institutional lenders offering non-recourse financing to retirement accounts outside of the US.

  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Mark Rider

    Did you reach out to the lenders listed on the following link?

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/9552/70408-ira...

  • Developer · Bowie, MD · Member since 2017 · 110 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    Mark,

    I am looking for the same.  I will let you know what I find out and please do the same for me.

    Tracy

  • Developer · Bowie, MD · Member since 2017 · 110 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    Mark,

    Did you try 1stbank ?

    Tracy

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Do you have a web address for 1st bank? Seems to be a lot of “1st bank of....”in a google search. Thanks
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.