All Cash to LLC w/note to sell note for cash

All Cash to LLC w/note to sell note for cash

Specialist · San Francisco Bay Area · Member since 2018 · 221 posts · 160 votes

Hi All, there are several discussions here on BP that reference the idea of an all cash purchase followed by putting a lien on the property through your own llc and writing a mortgage note with the property as collateral.  Then, you are able to sell that note w/o having to worry about a seasoning period because it is not a cash out refi.

I think I follow most of this process (please correct me if I have the above incorrect), but I struggle with understanding how the note to the LLC needs to be constructed in order for me to sell it to a lender or a private investor.

Most of this is based on a strategy by @Andrew Postell

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.