How to Raising money for a deal

How to Raising money for a deal

Contractor · IL · Member since 2011 · 62 posts · 6 votes

I am wanting to find other ways of financing that are out there. I have found a deal that I would like to try and raise capital for instead of borrowing or paying cash for it. Borrowing has all ways treated me well but I feel I have missed out on some good deals because of it. I generaly buy forclosed houses and fix them up to either sell or keep as rentals. I will need to raise 45k for this project so we are not looking at a large sum. I will be keeping this particular property and I would have it paid back in 12 months. How dose one go about doing this? Do I start with my attorney? or start talking with people I know about this investment? Is there a company that helps you with this? How do hard moneys loans work? Any help or suggestions would be great I have been doing this for 3 years now and think that its time I start learning something new. Thanks in advance

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    15y

    We have a BP Syndication Group (see my signature) dedicated solely to this. I suggest you look through some of those threads and start to study Regulation D.

  • Contractor · IL · Member since 2011 · 62 posts · 6 votes
    15y

    Thanks for the suggestion I have read all of the posts from your BP Group
    Thanks
    Ryan

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.