Votes
Fred Tonsing
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Refinancing to cash out my capital partners

Fred Tonsing
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Apr 16 2019, 22:06

Hello y’all! I’m new to bigger pockets and have been listening to the podcast 5 nights a week, 8hrs for almost a month now. I’ve been a real estate agent for a little over 2 years now in Charlotte NC where I was a police officer for 8 years before starting my real estate career. I have been searching for possible investment properties and have run hypothetical scenarios to see how I could make a deal. I’ll sum up and say things haven’t gone as I planned and my personal credit has taken some hits and is embarrassingly low. I’ve developed relationships with great clients and have family that has money to invest! I also want to begin building passive income for myself. My question is, if I have other people finance deals, either the purchase and reno or just Reno if I can get owner financing, how can I refinance the property to get them their investment plus return if I can’t use my personal credit to do the refi? On a flip I can just sell it and use that money to pay them but what if I want to hold it for rental income for myself? I hope this all makes sense, I’m trying not to be too lengthy. Thanks!!

Loading replies...