hard money lenders to finance a flip

hard money lenders to finance a flip

Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 0 votes

I am almost done with my first flip .It has gone well a few hiccups but nothing catastrophic to my long term profit . I paid cash for my first house but cant do this on the next one .I was hoping someone would have some feedback on a hard money lender for the suffolk lomg island New York area .. Thanks 

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    @Matthew F Verville I've had a great experience with MoFin lending out of NYC. Easy closing, easy construction draws, no hassles.

  • Rental Property Investor · Fargo, ND · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    Did you flip and sell the first property or are you keeping it as a rental? If you still own the first property, have you considered getting a Mortgage or setting up a HELOC to fund your next deal? If your still looking for a hard money lender, I would recommend talking to local real estate agents or networking with local REI groups.

  • Developer · Hamptons / Montauk, NY · Member since 2014 · 58 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    @Matthew F Verville You can try chatting with Rehab Financial Group who focus on the TriState area.  I have a big pending deal with them in the Hamptons and they've been great to deal with so far.  Feel free to mention I referred you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.