I'm just getting interested in flipping houses. is it possible to

I'm just getting interested in flipping houses. is it possible to

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm just getting interested in flipping houses. is it possible to get a private money lender for my first project

0Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Member since 2019 · 604 posts · 160 votes
    7y

    @Chad Moore  I am sending you a pm.

  • Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Fred Shatzoff, I am also interested.
  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Yes, it is possible but in most cases your interest will be higher than average. It only takes time to talk to local lenders about this any no financial obligations.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.