Hard money lending allowing seller financing

Hard money lending allowing seller financing

Lender · Elk Grove, CA · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 94 votes

For those who are doing business with regional or national hard money lenders, do you know which HML will allow seller financing as part of a purchase?

I am looking for a multi-state lender.  

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Monterey, CA · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Jake Knight, did you ever find a HML who would allow seller financing? I am in the same situation now. Found a SFH off market and well under market value with seller financing. I'm looking to use HML or a private lender to pay for the rehab, then refinance. Looking for a multi-state lender or one that operates in Colorado.

    Caleb

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.