Can I refinance my cash home with somebody else name?

Can I refinance my cash home with somebody else name?

Contractor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes

So, I’m trying to get into the real state world with my brother, the only problem is that I’m with asylum and I can’t apply for mortgages.

I was thinking to save so money and start buy houses with cash and rent them out! But I would like to know if I can refinance my house with a partner ?

Thank you so much!!!!! Hope you can help me

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · North Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Davide Potestio

    Yes you can; if they can be approved for the mortgage. There are also lenders out there that will lend to borrowers in your situation, if you have a down payment.

  • Contractor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Charles Carillo how would I find those lenders? And you think the interest will be higher ??? Because apparently I can’t apply for anything by the bank because I don’t have a green card. :/ I do have my papers but not green card for now.

  • Rental Property Investor · North Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.