First property, where to invest Ontario Canada

First property, where to invest Ontario Canada

Rental Property Investor · Toronto, ON · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 5 votes

I am a new graduate, and I would like to invest in real estate (own lots of doors for rental) but I don’t know where to start. I am thinking of Windsor, Ontario is this a great idea. Please advise me on how to finance, mortgage and rehab.

Thank you !!

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • London, Ontario · Member since 2018 · 104 posts · 38 votes
    5y

    @Honoline Francis

    Hi Honoline. I’ve heard Windsor is a good place, I’m investing in London, but no a couple people Hamilton way doing good buying rentals as well

  • Rental Property Investor · Toronto, ON · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Tyler Stiller that’s amazing, I definitely would love to meet someone investing in Windsor. I am also looking at Hamilton, London and Kitchner

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.