Wholesaling/Creative Finance in West Michigan

Wholesaling/Creative Finance in West Michigan

Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 5 votes

I invest in Michigan, from out of state. I’m from Michigan, originally, and I am going to move back in the next few months. I have recently begun a direct-to-seller campaign to acquire discounted properties for a number of exit strategies, maybe wholesaling or converting with a creative financing strategy like seller financing loans, sub to, and lease options. Wholesaling will be the primary goal, with the other options being tools in the tool belt.

I would appreciate any advice as I get started, and please reach out if there is anything I can do to help your business.

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2013 · 803 posts · 689 votes
    5y

    @Rick Sheldon Do you already have end buyers for anything you get under contract or have you not even started mailing yet? I am always looking for more leads for my extensive buyer's list in the GR area. 

  • Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Jake Thomas I would be happy to connect, via phone, sometime this week. I’ll send you a PM.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.