Contractor · Chula Vista, CA · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 0 votes
I want to start a mailing campaign to [u]subject to candidates. I have been reading BP for the last weeks and came up with a very interesting information (so much) that I will like to summarized and understand better.
This is my criteria:
Absentees In - out State
City of San Diego
Interest between 2.5% - 6.5%
equity 20-50%
bedrooms 2-4
Stories 1-2
Property type: Townhome, SFR, Condominium
And came out to 343 leads on my area, can you guy help me understanding if this is a good criteria for what I am seeking? What can I improved?
Thank you so much
Contractor · Chula Vista, CA · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 0 votes
13y
I am trying to focus on building wealth thru a rental portfolio and this strategy seems to be a good choice to me just because I don't have big reserves to buy cash and I think I can get people that have very good interest on their mortgages. with that been said i am not against learning other options. I have done some flip as a join venture with an investor.
Contractor · Chula Vista, CA · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 0 votes
13y
Sorry, on the second question I don't really have a reason I just have read a lot that absentees are the best group to market and this is exactly what I am trying to figure out. why?
Real Estate Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 60 posts · 9 votes
12y
@ Elias Gutierrez, did you end up mailing this list and if so how did it go? I too am looking to build up a rental portfolio through sub 2 purchases. Have you done any other marketing for sub 2s? Any insight is much appreciated.