Any RE Attorneys in MN? I have an LLC question

Any RE Attorneys in MN? I have an LLC question

Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 18 votes

I was wondering if there's any Real Estate attorneys in MN out there? I have a question about forming an LLC in Minnesota and am looking for some state specific feedback. Feel free to private message me! Thanks so much!! Cheers!

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Hi James,

    I would recommend setting up a quick phone call with Brad at https://minnesotalandlordlaw.c...  He is an expert in MN landlord law and sets up a lot of LLCs for his clients.

    Good luck.

    John

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.