1031 exchange - looking for CPA to help filing 8824 Form

1031 exchange - looking for CPA to help filing 8824 Form

Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 1 vote

Hi all

I completed a 1031 exchange in 2021 (sold a SFH family and purchased 3 properties) and I am looking for a tax professional to help me filling the 8824. Filled out a worksheet but I would prefer a professional to take a second look.

Does anyone has a recommendation?

Thanks a lot!

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Metro NY + New Bedford · Member since 2022 · 294 posts · 216 votes
    4y

    Check out this link.  It gives a good blow by blow of how to do this: 

    Download the workbook.

    How to report a §1031 exchange

  • Investor · Menifee, CA · Member since 2009 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    Thank you for posting this link. It was so helpful. I'm still a little unsure as to whether I filled out the 8824 correctly. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.