Seeking Eviction Attorney in Fairfax County Virginia

Seeking Eviction Attorney in Fairfax County Virginia

Real Estate Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote

I am looking for an experienced eviction attorney in Fairfax County, Virginia.  I am an out of town investor from Ohio who needs help with a legal issue regarding a property in Virginia that I am handling for a relative.  Thanks!

1Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Centreville, VA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 799 votes
    4y

    Hey, just sent you a DM with the lawyer details. Hope everything works out. 

  • Rental Property Investor · California, CA · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    @Aj Parikh hi, Aj, I’m looking for an eviction attorney in va, would you share your recommendation? Thanks so much

  • Investor · VA · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Aj Parikh:

    Hey, just sent you a DM with the lawyer details. Hope everything works out. 


     Can you also send me your eviction attorney rec?  Thanks! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Centreville, VA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 799 votes
    3y

    Hi Sammy, Just sent it to in the connection request. Let me know how it goes! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.