CPA in or near Fresno

CPA in or near Fresno

Realtor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2022 · 58 posts · 41 votes

Hi everyone!

I am an investor-friendly realtor, landlord, and house flipper. I am looking for a CPA who would have the expertise to help me in my taxes and finances in all of these areas. Please drop me a recommendation! Thank you in advance! 

1Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · CA · Member since 2020 · 70 posts · 20 votes
3y

Did you end up connecting with anyone? I am in the same boat and looking for a Investor friendly CPA

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · CA · Member since 2020 · 70 posts · 20 votes
    3y

    Did you end up connecting with anyone? I am in the same boat and looking for a Investor friendly CPA

  • Ahad AliPro Member
    CPA/Investor · Bronx, NY · Member since 2018 · 236 posts · 45 votes
    3y

    Hi, 

    If you are willing to work remotely, there are lot of CPA firms in NYC area who are specialized in real estate section. Just keep in mind real estate loss can be used to offset your ordinary income.  

  • Alex BekezaBusiness Member
    Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Gurbeer Sangha I love working with Igor Ferreira in Tulare.
    @Himanshu Singh
     
    I can't post contact info in the forums apparently so you'll need to google him.  He's a real estate investor too so our strategies are totally aligned. I originally met him a few years ago when I refinanced his 7 unit in the Central Valley. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.