RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A GOOD RENTAL PROPERTIES TAX PREPARER

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A GOOD RENTAL PROPERTIES TAX PREPARER

Realtor · Monmouth County · Member since 2020 · 95 posts · 37 votes

Hi BP Friends,

I am at a point where I have several rental properties and now I  need a professional Real Estate Tax preparer to do my returns.  Can you recommend someone you have used and been very happy with?  It has to be someone who is very knowledgeable in investors with rental properties.  I would appreciate both your recommendation and insights/advise.  Thank you in advance!

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bryan MartinBusiness Member
    Accountant · Springfield, IL · Member since 2022 · 189 posts · 100 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Yonia B.:

    Hi BP Friends,

    I am at a point where I have several rental properties and now I  need a professional Real Estate Tax preparer to do my returns.  Can you recommend someone you have used and been very happy with?  It has to be someone who is very knowledgeable in investors with rental properties.  I would appreciate both your recommendation and insights/advise.  Thank you in advance!

    Bigger Pockets has a new Directory Here that I would recommend you check out.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.